Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family Trip

Left home on Friday morning and set out for Minnesota. We stopped in Des Moines for dinner with Beth and Family. I am planning on stopping there again on my way to Miles in a few weeks. We stayed the night in Iowa, and then headed up to Rochester in the AM. Got to spend some time with Braeden, who I have not seen in person since he was about 12 months old. We had a nice shower for Jennifer, she got lots of baby stuff. Stayed up late doing Facebook stuff.

So, the VT Football game...WOW. I was so sure that I was not going to enjoy that game...but we did SO well...thanks for the rain! At least that's what seemed to have to most effect on our offense. I am now off to have a look at the Steinspring blog to see what they say about the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment