Sunday, September 20, 2009

Loooongest weekend in a while

On Friday evening, we too Nora to her new home down in Oxford. I made it through an hour and a half of chit-chat, asked them to leash her and take her into the other room, then got outside before I started to cry. I am very happy with where she is, but I still felt guilty about leaving her. So I cried. Saturday morning she wasn't there to rub her nose under my shoulder to wake me up...so I cried. I cried in the shower. I think I cried a little bit before falling asleep. I do feel better today, but now I get to start worrying about how she is doing. I will not call them. If they need help or advice, they will call. I think after a solid 2 weeks of her being gone...and them not having any trouble with her, I will be very happy. Because she is on a farm, with people who stay home all the time. She is going to get more attention than she can stand! It will be a great place for her.

I'm waiting until mid-October before I pick out a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment